1.Market overview Vietnam, due to rapid economic growth and recent changes in the industrial infrastructure, requires a large workforce capable of applying their tech-related expertise in various fields. However, students who go through rigorous programs at universities often do not match the needs of companies’ recruiters, and the number of uni grads who have […]
1.The Market Overview The e-commerce (EC) market in Vietnam is expanding year by year. According to a report conducted by Vietnam E-Commerce Association, the country’s market size reached $9 billion USD in 2018 and is expected to attain $33 billion USD by 2025. From 2015 to 2018 , the domestic e-commerce market’s average growth […]
In the past, China’s offshore development scene was dominant in Southeast Asia, but recently the industry has gained ground in the region, especially within Vietnam, due to various factors, one of which is increasing labor cost in China in recent years. Today, we are going to go through all the reasons why you, as a […]
1. The IT industry scale in Vietnam The country’s IT industry has achieved exponential growth in recent years, with recent total sales of over US $80 billion, compared to the U.S. In general, hardware sales account for more than 80% of the total, and the remaining 20% is software industry sales. IT hardware […]
MOR Software JSC was honoured with the Sao Khue Award for Category of “Software Outsourcing Service” at the annual ceremony on May 16, 2020. The representative of VINASA stated that, “Products and services honoured with the Sao Khue Awards will drive the digital transformation and innovation in Vietnam
In 2020, MOR Software JSC was a recipient of Sao Khue Award for field “Software Outsourcing Service” at The annual Sao Khue Announcement and Awards Ceremony 17th, took place in Hanoi. In addition to software outsourcing service, we are also providing our own product called SpaceShare.
Generally, it is difficult to work together without mutual trust. Even if you have to cooperate together in an unavoidable circumstance, working efficiency will not increase due to mental stress and scepticism. Therefore, we honestly share with you the reason why offshore development often fails from the stage of the first sale, as well as our strengths and areas of improvement.
On 3rd June, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc approved the National Digital Transformation Programme referred as DX by 2025 in law decision No.749/QD-TT. As scheduled, with a vision to 2030, Vietnam will apply new technologies and models, completely renovate government operations, update business operations
In the course of your business, it is certain that the idea of putting software in an efficient customer service process has come up to you quite a few times – for each of us, step by step improving our service every day to reach the threshold of digitalization applied to life.